Home problems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home problems

My mom drinks a lot and gets drunk all the time, my dad is never around and when he is he hits me. My family is toxic ans chaotic. I cant go a single day without crying or having some type or breakdown. My ma took away my meds months ago. My depression is getting worse. Idk how to handle it. My brothers hit me. School is trash, I get bullied and talked crap to. Sometimes I think I'd be better off as a mute or if I disappeared..

This does sound like a toxic situation. Do you have anyone you can speak to about this? A trusted adult or counselor? Physical harm is a very serious situation, if you ever feel you are in danger please contact your local authorities for help. As for school, perhaps you can try to make school more of a solace for you by meeting with the school counselor to talk about some of this. Many times schools will have groups for students that have trouble with parents so you can meet students that may be in relate-able situations to yours. If you would like to discuss this further 2NDFLOOR is open 24/7 for texts or calls at 1(888)222- 2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X