Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family problems

my stepfather bullies me at home and mom does nothing about it

That must be very difficult for you to experience in your own home. Have you ever spoken to your mom about how you feel or asked her to speak to him for you? Perhaps your mom is unsure of your need for help with this. It may also be a good idea to find an adult that you can go to for support to talk to if you cannot confide in your mom. Remember that if you feel the bullying becomes unsafe be sure to get yourself help by contacting the local police. If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to reach out to 2NDFLOOR via text/call at 1(888)222-2228. We are available 24/7.

Comment

I need help finding something to do this summer, I just started feeling sad that our family cant take vacations anymore and my dad lost his job and we are barely making money. The only thing that I do is just watch TV or go on my computer.

Comment

It really depends on what you're interested in. Do you like sports? Go to your local park and try getting people to start a game. Games? Invite some friends over and play some board games or cards. You could also (with a parent's permission) go around your neighborhood and see if anyone has any chores they need help with. This would keep you occupied and maybe give you a little spending money as well. Call or text us 24-7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Everythig in my life seems to turn really bad with my familly, I

Comment

Sorry to hear that you feel this way about your family dynamics, sometimes families can have ups and downs but it doesn't mean that it can't get better. It's just important to talk about how you feel, maybe your parents don't realize. Talk to your parents, a trusted adult, friend, relative, or sibling so you have an outlet and don't feel alone. If you want to talk further about this or anything please text or call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228, we are here 24/7.

Comment

My friend is in a bad household. They aren

Comment

So if your friend is being abused or neglected he/she can can report child abuse or neglect by calling the hotline at 1-877-NJ ABUSE (652-2873). If your friend needs to talk about this or anything he/she can always call us at 888-222-2228, we are here 24/7.

Comment

My mother is pregnant and takes all of her problems out on me and mentally abuses me giving I can

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                  Working...
                  X