Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family problem

My moms out of town and my dad threw by brothers stuff on the floor and he

Sometimes it can be difficult managing daily tasks as a parent when the other parent is away. Parenting is teamwork that is difficult to do independently. Perhaps you can speak with your dad to see if there is anything you can do to help him while your mother is away. If you would like to discuss this further please call/text 2NDFLOOR at 1(888) 222-2228, we are open 24/7.

Comment

My parents got divorced when I was 5, I am now 12. About 2 years ago my dad got remarried. I had known my now stepmom and stepsister before then for about a year before my stepmom and dad got married. My stepsister and stepmom seemed really nice. But right after they got married things started to change and not for the good. They started to become very mean and rude. We had to move into the same house together. I can clearly see that neither of them like me. I can here them whispering things under their breath about me. My step sister is especially rude. She throws her dirty laundry and trash into our room. I try to tell my dad about the stuff that is going on but he does not seem to care. He just thinks that I am lying and I am trying to be the center of attention, he only believes my stepmom and stepsister. Over the weekend we had to go watch Mia shop. I asked my dad if I could stay home but he said I could get some clothes too and that it would not be that bad. So I went in open minded. We went into the store and I was looking around. She ended up telling me that I could not get any clothes for some stupid reason. While my stepsister got almost 600 dollars worth of clothes, and I could not get 1 pair of socks. Then I heard my step sister call me a brat. I then got really annoyed because she is the one who is always spoiled. She gets everything she wants whenever she wants it, while I have to actually work for it. I do chores like a regular kids, I don get paid for it and I have no problem doing it and helping out. My parents have to pay her to do something simple like clean up her plate after dinner. Later that day I was on the phone with my mom telling her about what happened that day. I guess my dad could here me because the next thing I new he was slamming and my door and screaming at me to open it. I tried to tell him that I was on the phone with my actual mom, but he did not care. He took my phone and threw it as hard s he could across the house from up the stairs. I shattered ans is now broken, I have no way of communicating with my mom. We don

Comment

It must be very difficult for you especially since it seems like no one is listening to you. Is there someone you can talk to about this at school? Maybe you can speak to a counselor for support. Please reach out to 2ndfloor anytime. We are available 24/7.

Comment

I know exactly how you feel

Comment

my mom pinned me down today and my dad had to pull her off..connect the dots, she wonders why i don

Comment

You should definitely consider speaking with a trusted adult in person about this. It may help you to feel supported and could get you the help that you need. Please reach out to 2NDFLOOR anytime at 1(888) 222-2228 to talk about this further. We are available 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
              Working...
              X