She's gone...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's gone...

Recently, my mom committed suicide. She's had issues with severe depression for a very long time and we've all known it. I could have done more to help her, make her a bit happier every day, but instead I took her for granted. I feel disgusted with myself, and I don't know what to do. Everything just feels so hollow and empty. I can barely function properly, and no one even seems to notice.

We are very sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. This must be very hard for you to experience. It sounds like what you are going through is one of the few stages of grief. If you have not yet you may want to consider meeting with a grief therapist to help you through this time. There is also a good website you should check out where you can learn more about the stages of grief and how to cope as a survivor of suicide. The website is www.greifspeaks.com. If you would like to discuss this further 2NDFLOOR is open 24/7 via text/call at 1(888)222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X