Why??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why??

I didn't stay after school today. I was in bathroom and overheard my parents. My mom was crying because she has to get surgery.. Fyi, my dad has stage 4 lymphoma. Chemo didn't work. He had a stem cell transplant 3 years ago and is better. My mom had pneumonia and has this cough that won't go away. From what I heard it has spread from her breast to her right lung. NO!!! Can someone please wake me up!! This can't be!! Why??? I can't believe both of them are sick. My dad promised not to tell me anything. Who cares about school when they are fighting cancer. Should I tell them I know? I don't want to lose them. I can't breathe. Why????

I'm so sorry to hear this. I can imagine how upset you must feel. You shouldn't hold in your feelings as that could just make you feel worse. You should definitely let your parents know so you all can support each other. It may help to even talk to your guidance counselor at school for an outlet. You can also talk to us more about it here at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 to call and/or text at 888-222-2228. We are here to listen and guide you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X