Im so uncomfortable

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im so uncomfortable

There is a flashback image that is causing me to feel so UNCOMFORTABLE. I rememeber when I was 6 years old, falling down and hurting "down there", and so my dad checked me out (nonsexually to see ifI was ok). My legs were open and he was he opened the labias and was examining!!!! Ahhhhhh! Im 18 now and i feel so embarrassed. Is this a normal thing for a dad to be doing? Are dads normally involved in this reproductive business? I remember also when I was 9, I had to take anal medicine, and you used to see me exposed!!!! And even said embarassing things like my underwear was dirty and disgusted the nurses. Now all these are replaying in my head, to the point Im uncomfortable around my dad. Was this normal??? I also don't have a good relationship with him. I feel so exposed. Are dads this "upclose"... now I just see him as a wierdo.

The level of care depends on the parent but it sounds normal for a parent to see their child's reproductive parts at some point or another. You may not remember this but they used to change you on a very frequent basis! So they may not share the same humility that you do especially at such a young age. However, if you ever feel uncomfortable with anything that happens with your body do not be afraid to say so. If you wish to discuss this further you can always call or text 2NDFLOOR at 1(888) 222-2228. We are here 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X