Pls Help Me!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls Help Me!!

My parents and I had a huge fight. A few of my close friends and I were texting each other about dating and love. My parents read the messages and got mad at me. And then my dad hit me with his belt and slapped me twice on the face. Whenever I do something wrong, my parents hit me. I have an older brother, and when he does something wrong, my parents don't even care. But that's not the problem. My parents forbade me from talking to my close friends and took away my phone. And my parents are saying very mean stuff to me. These things make me want to kill my self and i don't know what to do.

I am glad you reached out to 2NDFLOOR for help. It sounds like you are having a difficult time with your parents. I think it is important for you to discuss this with a counselor at school so you can get some support. Your counselor might be able to speak to your parents so the family can get some counseling. Also, if your counselor feels that you need even more support the school might have to contact DCP&P, which is child protection services. They would come and speak to you, your siblings and your parents about things that are going on in your house. They might be able to put counseling in place for your family. If you feel like you want to hurt yourself, you can reach out to us @ 888-222-2228 or the National Suicide prevention Helpline at 800-273-8255. Please reach out to someone for help. Do not lose hope, there is always help out there, you are not alone. Please reach out to 2NDFLOOR anytime 24/7 by text, message board or phone.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X