That coming out thing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That coming out thing

I am 12 and I am Bi I have a girlfriend and I have told my friends, but I still have not told my parents. it's not that they won't accept me it's just that I don't know what to say. You can't just go up to your dad and say hey guess what I'm bi and I like girls and boys, without him asking 12 million questions about it and I am not very good at explaining so I was thinking I could write him a note or something, but then he's going to come up to me and talking to me so what do you think the best way to do it is? (by the way, I do not have a phone so I can't call or text)

Glad you reached out to us. There is not one way to come out, it is up to each individual of how and when they want to. If you feel comfortable with writing a note to your parents then do it, a note is a great way to communicate. Here are 2 websites that can help you talk to your parents and can possible answer some questions that your parents might have as well, at https://us.ditchthelabel.org/get-help/ and you can call or do a live chat with The Trevor Project @ https://www.thetrevorproject.org/#sm...10lo238in94v5f or 1-866-488-7386. You can look on our website online as well where you posted this message and click on the tab that says "more help" we have a list and you can click on the tab lgbtqi and it will take you to additional resources. I hope this helps you some.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X