Fear of Dogs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear of Dogs

Hello, my parents are getting me a dog despising my fear of them. I really do not want one, can someone please help what I should say to my parents?
    Every time I go to school, my mind is switching into my parents getting a dog and, I have to live with it for another six years. Those six years are NOT GOING to be great at all.

Glad you reached out. Just be honest with your parents and see if there is something that you can do get yourself more comfortable about dogs. You probably can meet up with a dog trainer and get to know more about dogs in general, it might allow you to feel better about getting one. Also it wouldn't hurt to talk to a counselor about your fear of dogs and try to figure out where this stems from. Good Luck and if you want to talk to us about this further or anything else, please call or text 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X