I want my dog back

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want my dog back

after my mom's drug problem she moved and know I live with my dad this can be hard but that's not my problem my problem is that we had to give my dog away my dog Jinx was my life my only friend that dog was a part of the family, and she just gives it away and what made me more upset was at first she lied to me and told me that Jinx was staying at a pet hotel for a while, when the truth is that she sold her and know I can never see her again. so I just want to die and this way a don't have to deal with this anymore.

I completely understand why you would be so upset about your dog. Is there any way that you can talk to your parents about you getting the dog back? Maybe you can try to negotiate a plan with them, that you will try and get a job (if of age) and make sure that you are the one taking care of your pet. If you are in school, talk to your guidance counselor and have him/her call one or both of your parents in and talk about this and how it is really affecting you. Again, I am truly sorry about this situation, pets are family so I empathize. If you want to talk further please text or call us anytime at 888-222-2228, we are here 24/7. Good Luck!

Comment

I tried to talk to my mom but the house she is renting does not allow dogs and at my dad's house we already have 3 Yorkies and Jinx is not good with other dogs. I also can't get a job because I am only 12.

Comment

SO what do I do besides cry!

Comment

Also, I don't have a phone so I can't call is there an email

Comment

No we don't have email, sorry. I am also sorry to hear that you have had no luck with your dog situation, maybe you can ask your mom to find a home for the dog, someone you know possibly? That way you could still see the dog and know its being cared for.

Comment

I tried that knowone wanted her they already had dogs and jinx was not good with other dogs

Comment

so what is my life just so bad you don't have words
                realmente no me ayudaste

Comment

please you have to actually help me somehow i don't know what to do i wanna just die

Comment

Good morning, sorry to hear that you are still struggling. It is strongly encouraged that if you are feeling overwhelmed like this that you speak to a trusted adult and let them know - like a guidance counselor at school, teacher, family member, etc. You can also call/text us here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Please call in to discuss further.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                    Working...
                    X