No announcement yet.

mom.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mom.

i feel like everything i do is wrong . whenever me and my mother get into an argument , she just wants to cut communication , comment on me , insult me . i always try to communicate with her , but she just doesn

Sorry to hear you are having this communication breakdown when trying to work things out with your Mom. The first thing would be to make sure she is aware that she is doing it and that it is hurting you. Sometimes people aren't aware of their actions or their effects on other people. Secondly, if you've tried that, maybe some form of family therapy would be helpful? Not only in working on the issues you are having, but on how to communicate with each other. Maybe if there are other close family members, you could get them involved as well as a mediator between you two guys. They can sometimes help to get both parties communicating in a more healthy fashion. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

My mother is not insulting, but she beats me.
      I was failing Chemistry, and as a result she beat me for half an hour straight.
      After all that, I had giant bruises on my shoulders and back for three weeks.
      She also calls me incompetent and stupid.
      She says I might die on the streets.
      My father is no help either.
      He yells at me along with my mother.
      Sometimes, I feel like HE'S worse.

Comment

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing abuse from your parents. If you are unsafe please call DCP&P at 1-877-NJ ABUSE and someone can come out to you so that you are safe. You can call us as well or let an adult know at school, they can also help you right away. Text or call at 888-222-2228, we are here 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image

Please note: For the safety of our users, all posts and replies are moderated and will not appear on the site until reviewed by a moderator.

Working...
        X