My mom is abusive

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mom is abusive

My mom always mentally abuses me by telling me how horrible, evil, and disgusting I am. Her family hates me and the only parent I have to go to is my dad. I can't always go to him, though, because my mom put a restraining order against him for no reason. She says that she wants to keep me away from him. She tells me how much of a liar I am and she scratches me, pushes me, and hurts me. Nobody has done anything about it or helped me except for my family. Everybody always tells me that she is my mom and I have to listen to her, but I have been so scared of her and so stressed out that I am having trouble breathing sometimes. I am confused why my mom does this to me.

I am sorry to hear that your going through a tough time. It is never okay for a parent to demean their child like that, that must be really hard to handle. Can you talk to any trusted adults in your life ? Guidance counselor? Someone who could possibly mediate the situation and advocate for you. I don't know how old you are but here is the number to Department of Child Protection and Permanency 877- 652-2873. I know that is not the easiest choice to report your mom so maybe you could go to your guidance counselor at school and let them help you with this. Supportive counseling definitely will help you navigate through this so please reach out to someone. Hang in there and just know that you are not alone! If you would like to talk about this or anything further, they can call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228. Hope this helped!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X