Am I a liar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I a liar

My mom kept on calling me a pathological liar. I don't have a strong relationship with her so I can't talk to her. I looked up online the symtoms of having depression and I have all of them. I also took a test and it said that I might suffer from severe depression. I don't know what to do! I don't want to be a pathological liar. She's just so mean!

So being a pathological liar and having depression are two totally different things. I agree that it's not nice that your Mom is calling you a pathological liar, but if it is bothering you, it's probably worth bringing up to her regardless of how strong your relationship is with her. As far as depression, those online tests are not really 100% accurate as far as diagnosing anything, but if you are scoring high on them, it's probably an indication that at the very least you should go to a mental health professional and get a proper diagnosis. Talk with the adult in your life and let them know about the tests and that you think you would benefit from getting additional help. If there is anything else you need to discuss, you can call or text us at 888-222-2228.

Comment

I understand how you feel. My mom scratches me and did hit me in the stomach once. Counselors and police all came to my house when she hurt me but did nothing about it. She just cries to cover up how she lies about not doing things that she has done. She tells counselors how great I am and acts like she absolutely loves me but I she doesn't. She tells me that I'm a liar, too, but never says sorry and she ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS says it. It's okay and you can get through this because I know how you feel and I deal with it every day. I don't even have my dad to be able to stick up for me because my mom took him away from me.

Comment

This is the number to Department of Child Protection and Permanency 877- 652-2873. If you feel unsafe in your home please call or reach out to us, a trusted adult or guidance counselor at school for help. If you need help right away or want to talk please call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7.

Comment

I have never felt love from my mother unless it is forced. I have prayed for birthdays And nights that one day I will feel the love and just feel loved in general. That

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this. I know as human beings we all want to be loved and especially loved by certain people. However, we don't have control over that and unfortunately the ones that we think should love us no matter what is not always the case for every body. You should focus on loving yourself and maybe focusing on the other people right now in your life that do care for you. Depending on your age, seeking a relationship could also be an option too. If you would like to talk about this further you can call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
            Working...
            X