suicide

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suicide

I wanna cut my arm with a razor my parents are divorced and my parent aka my mom dosent know I wanna tell her but I feel like if I do shell stop me I would probably have 5 slits or cuts but or 20 but I'm moving soon and I feel like ill get beat up and ive been through a lot and seen a lot I hope you can help if u have had this situation please text me ty

Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR for help on this! It definitely sounds like you have been through a lot. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your mom, or another trusted adult like a guidance counselor or therapist, when you are feeling this way. Would you feel comfortable speaking to a support counselor here through text or phone call? Please call or text us if you'd like to talk more about what you are going through at 888-222-2228. You can also reach out to the Teen Self Injury helpline (800)366-8288 www.self-injury.net, or the Self-injury Foundation National Crisis Line: 1-800-334-HELP for more support. It was really brave of you to post this message and ask for help, and we do hope that you reach out to someone soon. Remember, we are here at 2NDFLOOR 24/7, please call or text us whenever you need to talk.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 04-13-2018, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X