Childhood

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Childhood

So I have a really bad childhood since I rember when I was 5 one guy that was my family friend touched my private area and after that nothing else happened but my mind blocked that event deleted it I forgot all about that. So I was living a normal live but 18 years later now that I m 24 I remember that event out of no where it make me so mad like I want to kill that guy but I can

This is horrible and I am very sorry to hear. I'm glad that it seems it really hasn't affected you over the past 18 years. However, this is something that you may want to consider speaking with a therapist about. It sounds like there may be unresolved feelings from this traumatic event you experienced as a child. Try to keep in mind that what happened to you does not define you. If you would like to talk about this further or if you would like our help with some resources please call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Please consider reaching out to someone just to talk.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X