Please help me i don't know who to turn to

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me i don't know who to turn to

My mom keeps yelling at me, cursing at me, and physically hurting me by hitting, dragging me, pinning me down, and pulling my hair. I usually talk to my mom about everything that's bothering me, but if I try she just keeps making it worse. I don't want her to get in trouble with authorities and I don't know who I'm close enough to talk to that won't tell her what I'm saying. Any Advice?

This sounds like a very serious situation and I'm sorry. You must know that reporting something like this is only to help yourself because this is completely not ok. I really hope that you reach out to an adult and be honest with them. You can go to a trusted family member or even guidance counselor You shouldn't have to think you can try to fix this on your own- it also sounds like you have tried to talk to your mom and that doesn't work. For a situation like this you need more help. I hope you realize that as much as she is your mom and you love her, you are not safe emotionally and physically with her. This is not normal or healthy. You can even call or text us further about this so we can help you get the help you need. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Please reach out to someone about this.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X