Sister troubles

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sister troubles

My sister moved away to main and she got married I looked at my dads text and it said my sister didn't want us there this hurts so bad I don't know what to do please help !!!

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties with your sister. Family dynamics/relationships can be hard and sometimes we go through difficult periods with them. Do you know why she doesn't want you up there? Do you feel comfortable reaching out to her? You could also try talking to your dad about what's going on. He may have some insight that you weren't aware of. If you want to talk more call/text 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

I do not know why she didn't want me there and right now I'm just not ready to talk to her about😢

Comment

It's great that you're able to recognize your own emotions and share them to get support. Even though you aren't comfortable with talking to your sister right now, you're doing something good for yourself by talking about the feelings you're having so you can start to feel better. Does your dad understand the hurt feelings that you're having? As said previously, it may be helpful to share your emotions with your dad so he can support you as well. If you would like to share more of your experience, you can always reach out to us 24/7 via call or text at 888-222-2228. Thank you for contacting 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline!

Comment

My sister doesn't talk to me and my birthday is coming up what if she doesn't talk to me on my birthday ir hurts really badly and I am becoming depressed helpppp I'm scared she won't talk to me

Comment

I can understand why you are feeling hurt and scared. Have you tried reaching out to your sister? Maybe you can take the first step? If you're feeling depressed talk to a parent or an adult you trust and let them know how you are feeling so they can get you the help that you need. If you want to talk more you can call/text 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

I try to talk to her but when I do she always is busy talking to her husband

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that you're having such a difficult time reaching out to your sister. It might be helpful to ask your sister if the two of you can schedule a time to speak in advance when the both of you will be free. Additionally, it may be worthwhile to express to your sister how much you value your relationship, as well as the sad and hurt feelings you have when you are disconnected from her. If you'd like to get more support, you can call or text us 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline!

Comment

I try to do this and she always has something to do and when we talk its like for five minutes them she has to go or I get awkward and I hang up

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                  Working...
                  X