No announcement yet.

Sister troubles

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sister troubles

My sister moved away to main and she got married I looked at my dads text and it said my sister didn't want us there this hurts so bad I don't know what to do please help !!!

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties with your sister. Family dynamics/relationships can be hard and sometimes we go through difficult periods with them. Do you know why she doesn't want you up there? Do you feel comfortable reaching out to her? You could also try talking to your dad about what's going on. He may have some insight that you weren't aware of. If you want to talk more call/text 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

I do not know why she didn't want me there and right now I'm just not ready to talk to her about😢

Comment

It's great that you're able to recognize your own emotions and share them to get support. Even though you aren't comfortable with talking to your sister right now, you're doing something good for yourself by talking about the feelings you're having so you can start to feel better. Does your dad understand the hurt feelings that you're having? As said previously, it may be helpful to share your emotions with your dad so he can support you as well. If you would like to share more of your experience, you can always reach out to us 24/7 via call or text at 888-222-2228. Thank you for contacting 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image

Please note: For the safety of our users, all posts and replies are moderated and will not appear on the site until reviewed by a moderator.

Working...
        X