My parents THINK I'm a pervert

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My parents THINK I'm a pervert

So there's a website that I go on to watch tv shows and movies on my phone. On that website popups of nudity and strippers pop up and start automatic downloads on my phone. It downloads pictures and videos of inappropriate stuff. Typically, as SOON as I'm finished watching the movie, I would go into my camera roll and delete the videos and pictures that it downloads. So one day, I forgot to delete the videos that it download off my phone. And my mom received a text from someone saying that I had nude stuff in my phone. They called me to their room and were saying that I'm disgusting and that I'm taking the wrong path and moving away from my religion. I repeatedly said" Wallahee" which means I swear to god multiple times and they didn't believe me. Now they think that I'm a nasty pervert whose interested in that kind of stuff. Im 100% not interested! And it makes me feel disappointed and guilty every time when they bring it up because they have a idea about me which is 100% false and it makes me feel bad. They also took away my phone because of it. Now, I use my phone for a number of positive things. I have a youtube channel, and the only way that I can record videos are with my phone camera. And even though my father has thousands of dollars worth or recording equipment, I'm sure he won't lend any of it to me. I also use it for Quran reciting. And now that I can't do any of that stuff and now that they have a VERY negative thought about me, it makes me feel sad and depressed. They've also been comparing me to my siblings and my friends and everytime when stuff like this happens, I feel like jumping out of my porch and ending my life. I need advice on how to convice them that I wasn't purposely searching up the videos like a pervert. I wouldn't be using the site if we had an alternative like Netflix,Hulu,Amazon Prime, etc. I need advice on how to make them believe me and get rid of the thought that they have about me. Please and Thank You very much.

So the bad news is that you cannot MAKE someone believe something about you or force them to believe something about you. I'm really sorry that they don't take your word for it, because it sounds like you are very honest about it. In a situation like this, you have to attempt to be more satisfied with yourself, knowing your own intentions were innocent, than worrying and trying to convince others to believe you. Also, it sounds like religion is important to you so maybe it would be helpful to think about your God knowing the truth and believing in you, if that is something you think would be helpful. Now it doesn't sound like you're using in the actual way you're writing it, but it's important to know that ending your life is never an acceptable option, no matter what and if you're feeling that way, you need to get help. Reaching out to helplines such as the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-8255 or the NJ Hopeline at 855-654-6735 would also be helpful. Remember to call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Wow, fantastic blog layout! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for? you make running a blog look easy. The overall look of your website is excellent, as smartly as the content! You can see similar: https://alejazakupowa.top and here Alejazakupowa.top

Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your further write ups thank you once again. I saw similar here: sklep internetowy and also here: najlepszy sklep

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X