Cancer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancer

So my grandfather has lung cancer. He was a smoker, and I guess it was expected. He is going through all of these different treatments and he has so many problems and everyone's worried. but, well... I don't really care that much. I feel sympathy that he is going through this and I know that it's sad. He never came to any birthdays or concerts or anything that I had. But he came to everyone elses. And now I feel bad when I admit that when he dies I won't miss him. But I feel like I should...

I am sorry to hear about your grandfather. It is hard for a family when someone is fighting a deadly disease. I definitely can understand what you are saying about feeling hurt for the lack of involvement of your grandfather, that's a normal reaction. Just keep in mind that you don't want to regret not being there or saying how you feel about your grandfather in case he gets really sick so think about that. Maybe you could start to journal your feelings and if you feel that talking to him about anything would help you or him, talk to him. Also, talk to someone you trust, friend, parents, aunt, uncle, sibling...just so that you are getting your feelings out and not stuffing them. You can even go to guidance if you just want to vent about your feelings. Again, I am sorry and if you want to talk about this or anything else, please give 2NDFLOOR a call or text at 888-222-228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X