Missing My Dad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing My Dad

My dad and I lost connection because he got married and his wife is mean. He decied to pick his wife kids over me. He never calls and never texts. I miss him a lot but I don't always want to give in to him. He always yells at me when I call. He says I need to apoligize to his wife because I never listened to her. When I did listen to her. Then he says I have to apoligize to his step-daughter because I was mean to her but she is the one who called me a b****. It's not fair. What do I do?

This is an unfortunate situation that you have been put in, from your point of view. Is there any way you can approach your Dad about your feelings about your relationship with him. He sounds like he has some feelings about how you get along with his other family members, even if you disagree. Maybe the two of you can come together and decide what needs to be done on both of your parts in order to move forward with your relationship. Make sure you are both honest with each other about your feelings and why each of you has been hurt. He may believe that you owe his family an apology and you may disagree, but if you want to renew your relationship with your father, there may be some sacrifices required on both of your parts. Good luck and call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X