Unseen

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unseen

I have no one... All my "friends" hate me .. They talk about me constantly . When they leave me out they send snapchats to me and post all over Instagram .. As much as I try not to look at it I can't help myself.. My neighbor acts like she rules me and like I'm nothing.. My neighbor made everyone against me and what hurts me is when anyone else is mean to one of my friends my "group" had to hate them... When it comes to me being treated meanly NO ONE CARES...

Ok so my cousin is going though something right now where a girl isn't being nice (dont get me wrong I feel SOOO bad for her) but at least she has friends ... My family (including my parents) only see what is wrong with her ... They don't seem to see or care that I am having issues that are just as big . I feel so alone . I have no one . At least my cousin has friends and her family to back her up . I tell my mom about what happens and all she tells me is to stop fighting with the girls .. But what she doesn't get is I try ... My "friends" don't care about me and it just hurts so bad ... I need someone to talk too... Please write back .. I need you

If you are not getting along with a certain group of people, maybe you need to consider if they are worth maintaining friendships with. Friends should be people that make us better people and treat us with respect. This does not sound like the case with your group of friends. What would happen if you looked around for other people to be friends with? People that would respect you for the person you are. You may also try to tell your friends how their behaviors are making you feel. Maybe they aren't even aware that their behaviors are impacting you in such a way. Call us anytime to talk at 888-222-2228.

Comment

In High school I experienced very similar issues with friends, girls can be caddy and mean, and they can really make you feel down, bad about yourself and alone, like you have no one there for you and no where to turn. As you mentioned, sometimes people who are removed from the situation, like parents or other family members, will not understand exactly how you are feeling, or how much it hurts you. But I want you to know that you are not alone, and just because someone does not understand or can't relate to what you are going through does not mean that no one cares - they just don't know how best to help. No one can fully understand how the situation makes you feel except you, just look at what you said about your cousin, that "at least she has friends and her family to back her up" but do you think that she feels like this? Your cousin probably feels as you do, that she is alone and the people are being mean but no one understands how much it is hurting her. In fact, your cousin probably looks at you and thinks the same thing, that you have friends and family supporting you. Can you understand the disconnect? How things are much different from the outside looking in, this is why it is so hard for others to understand.

But there is hope, there are many resources and ways for you to start feeling better. First off, you are not alone, you have 2NDFLOOR, counselors at school, other support systems online and if you approach it the right way, family. Try talking to them in a different way, explain that it may appear that you have friends, but it hurts you so much when they are mean, and you don't know what to do to get out of these "bad" friendships. They are bad friendships, friends should build you up and not put you down. if they are making you feel bad about yourself then you need to distance yourself from them. It may be hard at first, but if you look for new friends, maybe girls you were friendly with before but never close to, you will see that there are better friends out there, ones that will not make you feel bad. Especially with all of the social media it is hard to ignore people who act "cool" and exclude you. Try this - when you see them on facebook or snapchat think about how it makes you feel, sad? left out? alone? if you feel anything other than happy why would you want to be friends with them in the first place?

I hope this helps, feel free to keep talking and posting, this is an anonymous safe place.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X