Homecoming

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homecoming

I know this is stupid but I can't go to homecoming and I bought my ticket and everything. It all started because of our creepy basement and we are redoing it. My mom told me to vacccum which I had no problem with but of course I don't like the creepy basement no one does. So I'm downstairs vaccuming and I'm thinking everything is fine. The next day I bought my ticket and when I get home she was talking about what she wanted to do to the basement and I simply nodded my head and that was it. Later that day she talked some more about the basement on Saturday and I said but the dance is Saturday and she goes on a rant about how I can't go and I'm selfish and don't care about others feelings. She also said I didn't give 100% on the basement me being in the basement should prove I gave it my all. And I can't return the ticket and I really wanted to go. I know I don't have the biggest problem but I don't know what to do I just wanna disappear

Try to talk to your mom about how much homecoming means to you. Maybe the two of you can come up with some sort of compromise. Try to think about possible options before you talk to her. For example, you can help her in the basement for a few hours before homecoming on Saturday and then help her again on Sunday.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X