Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me what you think. Prepare for a story.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me what you think. Prepare for a story.

So my mom always says i try to show off in front of my friends, but when she does it, its alright!? So me, her, and my friend were talking today, and she said i was showing off because i said something she didn't like, which is basically all the time when i speak. But anyway, i told her you always try to show off in front of your friends and your a grown women. So she started to yell at me like the immature person she is, and make a big deal out of nothing, saying she was going to kick me out the house and she is tired of my BS. So as we were talking she started to call my dad cursing me out and stuff in front of my friend. So she felt stupid for a minute cause as many times as she called him he didn't pick up, so she rudely told my friend to leave and rushed me inside. And as i was walking inside she went and grabbed me by my hair and dragged me across the floor and started to punch me. And i wasn't about to get hit for something so stupid, so yes i did hit my mother back. And you can judge all you want. But i am too old to be getting hit. So when we were done fighting she told me to pack my stuff and get out her house. (As if she owns it) And it was no surprise cause whenever we get into an argument she uses the same line all the time. So i grabbed my things and got into the car and i'm pretty use to my moms hits, i was a really bad child when i was little lol. So i didn't cry. And i think that got her more mad. So she speeded over to my dads job, to feel stupid again because he wasn't there. So we had to drive back home. And i honestly didn't know what to do i wanted to call my dad to get away from her cause ill go off on her and we'll get into another fight. But i also wanted to call the cops because I was tired of her BS and hitting me for no reason. She threatens me for the littlest things. So now im here writing to you guys... Just tell me what you think of the whole situationAnd this is not the first time something like this has happened. I hate her. I cant live with her. i would love to live with my dad, shes too much for me. i think ill kill myself i spend another day in this house with her.

This sounds like a really frustrating situation to be in. Physical violence in any way is unacceptable and abusive. Your mom's behavior towards you is not okay. It would be really helpful to call the Department of Child Protection and Permanency at (877)-652-2873. They can provide you and your family with the appropriate resources to help. Also, calling the cops is a good idea if/when you feel threatened. Suicide is never the right way to cope with a problem. If you are feeling suicidal at any point, call 911 or the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at (800) 273-8255. It may be really helpful to find an adult that you trust for help and support with this, like a teacher, guidance counselor, school nurse, family member, etc. If possible, a family counselor may be beneficial, as well. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X