Done with it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Done with it

I want to kill myself . No one loves me : not even my parents . I'm bullied everyday but no one knows or cares . I cut myself and my mom only worries about my brother playing football : I have 0 friends. I'm done . So I just needed to tell someone who cares even a little bit

Well, you've told someone who cares a lot. And there are probably even more people out there that care if you were willing to open up and give them the chance to help you. Here is a key phrase in your post, "no one knows or cares." It must be difficult to feel like no one cares about you, however, that seems like an unfair statement to make since know one knows what is going on with you. If you want help (and it sounds like you are reaching out for it), be brave and tell someone exactly what you are going through. A teacher, a guidance counselor, a religious official, anyone who can begin the process of getting you help. If your parents were aware of exactly how you felt, they might be a little more present in your life as well. No one deserves to feel the way you do or be bullied the way you say you are. Stand up to it and show that you care for yourself by reporting it to your school. A great resource for dealing with bullying is www.bullystoppers.com. Also, if you are feeling like you are going to hurt yourself, don't hold it in. Holding it in only makes things worse. Check out the suicide prevention lifeline if you feel like you need to talk to someone. They are at (800) 273-TALK. We are also here 24/7 if you feel the need to talk to a live person that cares. Don't give up on yourself, there are plenty of people out there who care if you give them the opportunity to.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X