Mom 2.0

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom 2.0

So, my mom has gone away a few times and she has never gotten the full help she needs. She has always gone to outpatient. We got her a bed in Salvation Army, she never went. She went back to her abusing "husband" and i use that word loosely because they are not legally married. He is abusive to her and it bothers me cause i haven't seen her in 5 months and she hasn't been in my life fully for 7 years and I'm 12..12!

Drug addiction is something that destroys the people involved in the addict's life. It's unfortunate that your mom is doing these things and not taking steps to get better, but unfortunately, that is not something you can control. She has to decide when she is ready to get help and change the chaos that is her life. I'm sorry that you don't have a better relationship with her, but try to focus on the healthy relationships you do have in your life...maybe Dad or Grandparents or Aunts. It's great that you guys are there to support her recovery and trying to get her help, but make sure you take care of yourselves as well. Go to a Al-Anon group in your area and get support from people that are going through a similar thing. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X