Toxic mother 2.0

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toxic mother 2.0

I had just messaged you about my mother, but I forgot some other details. My older cousin, maybe 30 y/o, is gay. I haven't seen him in 3 years. Another gay cousin of mine I haven't seen in 6 years, and The oldest of them I haven't seen since I was born except when we ran into him and his husband accidentally in Disney where my mother pulled us away.... she also found out my sisters friend was trans and she threw out her laptop because the talked on skype. She took her out of her music school because her teacher was lesbian... I just don't know what she would do to me if she found out I was gay. I just feel unsafe.

It is really hard to say what has triggered these harsh reactions and feelings from your mother. If you feel unsafe you really should talk to someone about this, any trusted adult that you may know or feel comfortable talking to. Her mind my never change about this topic but someone else you know may be able to make you feel safer. Please give us a call or text us at 888-222-2228 if you need any more support we are here 24/7. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X