she comes home screaming

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• she comes home screaming

my mom and i used to be really close. but lately the minute she comes home shes screaming her head off about something or other. i try to be good and i try to do everything she asks but im losing it. she claims shes having a mental health breakdown, and that one day shes going to be carted away in an ambulance. she doesnt even know that her own daughter is slowly losing any will she had to live. im tired and broken, and not just about her. the only reason i have to live is because of my girlfriend. im tired and alone.

I am sorry to hear that you are going through such a difficult time right now. I don't know how old you are, but have you tried going to guidance if you are in school. The guidance counselor can give you support counseling and even bring your mom in to talk about you both getting family counseling, it sounds like you would benefit from that. Now, when you say that you are loosing the will to live, then you should reach out and talk to a professional about this. Here are some resources you can use; NJ Mental Health Cares can give you and your mom local mental health counselors in your area at (866) 202- 4357 and you can call Hope Center Hotline (800) 784-2433 or visit their website @ www.hopeline.com for help as well. You are not alone, so please don't hesitate to reach out for help. Try to talk to your guidance counselor if you are in school as well. If you want to talk about this more or anything else
    call 2NFLOOR at 888-222-2228 or text us daily at the same number. I hope this helps!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X