Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My life at home is horrible, please help.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My life at home is horrible, please help.

For the past three- four months my home life has just been going downhill. So my dad violated my mom and now he lives away from home and I miss him so much tbh. Now I've been behaving better because I used to have serious anger problems and now my mom is furious at me for what my dad did. She says just to leave her alone and I tried but it doesn't seem to help! I slept till 10 30 am today and when I woke up she was still furious at me for what my dad did. She has gotten really angry before. I need help! What should I do??

Most of the time when people are angry, time is the thing that helps them get over their anger. In this case, you're Mom may be angry, hurt and upset at losing her husband. It's not easy to understand from your message why your mom is mad at you however. Does she blame you or feel you are responsible for your father violating her? It's hard to make the connection as to how that could be seen as something that is your fault. Give your mom some time to cool down and approach her again. See if she's willing to talk to you, or at the very least, explain why she is mad. As for your dad, if you miss him so much are you legally allowed to contact him? Without violating any legal restraints that have been placed on you, maybe you can call, e-mail, skype or even visit. Call us anytime for more help at 888-222-2228.

Comment

No she doesn't blame me, it's just that she is so hurt by him cheating on her that she takes her anger out on me. I am allowed to see my dad legally but it's hard Cause he works a lot but I do see him on the weekends mostly.

Comment

It is understandable that your mom may feel hurt by your dad's actions. However, it is not fair to you that she is taking her anger out on you. You may find it helpful to try talking to your mom about the way feel, and let her know how this is all affecting you. You may even want to try to set up a time in advance to spend time with your dad. For example, you can suggest designated Saturday afternoons to hanging out with your dad and make sure he does the same. Good luck! And remember to call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more support!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X