Help!! My sted dad raped me.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!! My sted dad raped me.

I told my mom that my step dad raped me she has to believe me cause I'm her oldest daughter and stuff like that but I have a sister(6) and brother(3) we all from different fathers and my brothers dad raped me about 3 years ago and keep doing it. I finally told my mom and she believes me kinda and doesn't well she speaker with a police friend that she has and he said said if what I say end up being a lie she may go to jail and no one is going to take care of my because my dad left me when I was little and I wasn't born here. My step dad is lying saying that he never did it. He was begging me and I have a video of it to prove it. But my mom saw me and him really close but what she didn't see when she went to work at night he raped me. I hit him a couple of times cause he touched my mom and even left her a black eye. She told me that how can it all be true if I even raised my voice and hit him and he will stay shut. She told me that a girl who has been raped doesn't act like that with her rapest but I know him for 6 years now and he's kinda like a dad but when he started doing that I hate him for life. The police is coming to speak to me tomorrow and my mom told me to tel the truth. And if I lie she may go to jail and I just want to know. Can she go to jail?

I'm so sorry for what you are going through. I'm glad that you reached out to 2NDFLOOR and that you were able to tell your mom. Sometimes it can be difficult for people to believe that someone they love (your step dad) could do something so horrible to another person you love (you). Be honest with the police and show them the evidence that you have. As far as your mom, I don't believe that she would go to jail unless she potentially lied about something. Lying about rape is a serious offense so if for some reason your story was not true you could potentially be in a lot of trouble. I'm not saying I don't believe you, just in terms of the law that's what I understand. However, since we are not experts on the law you would want to discuss this with the police office. You can also call 180-Turning Lives Around's Sexual Assault Hotline: (888) 264-Rape (7273). They could give you more information on NJ's laws and could give you support and resources. If you want to talk more please do no hesitate to call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline we are here 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

I need help! My step dad came into my like when I was 4 or 5. After being with my mom for a year or two he started to tell me to take off all my clothes and lay on my back, I remember asking him why but he scared me and I did what he told me to do, he told me that he was going to look for ticks because I just got done playing in the woods and he said ticks like to hide in dark places such my inappropriate areas. He also told me that if they sucked blood so long someone could die and me being 6 years old i was so scared. Keep in mind my mom wasn

Comment

I am so incredibly sorry to hear this. I'm glad that you reached out to us. I see that you did not finish your post so I am unsure if you have reported this or not. This is a very serious matter and you must talk to someone about it. If you would like to talk about this further with us please call or text at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline so we can have a conversation and help better guide you. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X