Am I wrong?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I wrong?

So this past I've grown and matured alot , not completely but I have alot. I've always been the type of girl that stays home every weekend my parents have always been very strict with me, now that I'm older I see why they did this and I understand it was for my safety but I am 19 years old an graduated from high school and I still can't make my own choices in life. It really pisses me off because I've always made decision on just trying to please my parents because I know I'm not the smartest one of 3 children's and I've grown to accept that doesn't mean I'm stupid, I'm smart . I've in very serious and happy relation with my boyfriend for 13 months we already know its meant to me. I want to start my life with , make my choices on my own but it's like if I try to make the little choice it's not right in my parents mind. There always telling me I need to grow up and be responsible but how can I if I can't make any desicion on my own ? How am I gonna learn and grow? They tell to get a job so I can live on my own cuz that's the only way (they say) I can do what I chose . I got a job and yet they say I can't do anything only what they say? That's so hypocritical like OMG! I'm so tired I just want to leave and do whatever I want. Urggggg

You brought up such a great point. It is hard to be responsible if you aren't able to make decisions on your own. It is great that you want to freedom to make your own choices and have some independence from your parents. What would happen if you talked to them about this? Perhaps you can ask them to discuss decisions with you, have the ability to have some input, and even compromise. That seems like a really fair solution. Or you may want to come up with a few other suggestions for them. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more support!

Comment

You sound just like me

Comment

Wow, that sounds a lot like my mom...I know EXACTLY how you feel.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X