Parents Arguing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents Arguing

They say that parents arguing can affect the children of the home. I need advice on what to do when my parents argue. I've learned over the years it's best to let them handle their situations but what really bugs me is how ME and MY SIBLINGS are affected. I already know the future will not be filled with constant worrying or anxiety quarrels. But, I don't think it's a good thing for me and my siblings to be so heavily and negatively affected by listening to this. I understand my parents but at the same time, my siblings' opinions matter too. Any advice would be helpful. Thank you!

This is such a tough position to be in. Parents arguing does impact children. It can be really hard to listen to them arguing. Perhaps you and your siblings can find comfort together, since you are all experiencing the same thing. It may be helpful just to talk to them about it for support. You may even want to talk to your parents (each one seperately or together), and explain how their arguing is affecting you and your siblings. If it is possible, they may benefit from professional counseling, or you can suggest family counseling for all of you. You can even try doing something when you hear them arguing, like listening to music or going for a walk, so you aren't listening to the fight. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more support!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X