so im really a different person and i have alot going on in my phone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so im really a different person and i have alot going on in my phone

so, my mom took my phone yesterday and i am not sure how to feel about it because i have so much in there. I am in a healthy relationship but here's the catch... the person before my healthy relationship cheated on me and the one after him was my replacement almost. I have been trying to get rid of the soon to be ex by lying about certain factors of my mental health. saying extreme things. I also have messages with my friend about why my newest partner could have blocked my number but it was a misunderstanding. my mom also doesnt know that I havent been able to play basketball because of my irritated finger and ive just been going to the gym to see my newest boyfriend. my mom doesnt know alot of personal details about me and im guessing she checked my phone by the way she was acting this morning. she usually tells me to take a cab home from practoce and now shes telling me to be out of the gym by a certain time indicating that she is going to pick me up in a very serious tone. I am not sure what i can do right now but i have been losing my mind all day. I have been trying to tell myself I wont get in trouble so i dont speak it into existance but it is not working. im slowly getting more nervous by the minute.

I get that would be worrisome that your mom sounds upset after taking your phone and at this point there's not much you can do but to face whatever your mom sees and own it, right!? Listen, it sounds like your mom is worried about you and that is great to have a supportive parent, maybe try talking to her honestly and let her know what is going on. Is it possible that your mom could understand more if you talk to her? Just a thought. Good Luck and if you want to talk about this or anything just text or call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

It sounds like you have a lot on your shoulders and you are trying to figure it all out on your own. I think it would be a good idea, even though it may sound hard, to open up to your mom. Parents usually want the best for their kids and want to help in someway. I think if you came clean to your mom about everything going on in your phone and asked for her advice, she can have the opportunity to understand better. We like to think that we can handle life's challenges on our own, but the reality is, we don't have to. Reach out to 2NDFLOOR if you need anything.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X