Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a crush on a boy since 8th grade.Now we are in 9th grade and i can't see him

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a crush on a boy since 8th grade.Now we are in 9th grade and i can't see him

This boy was everything to me even if he don't talked to me much But now that he act like he don't even know me and that feels horrible and I just can't stop crying because of that even if is really stupid I can't even hear a song that he and I used to like because I start crying like today my teacher is so nice and every day she plays music so we can hear it but I was doing my work normally when suddenly I heard that song and I started to cry and i didn't realize until my teacher came to my seat and said are you ok and she send me to the nurse and I didn't know what was going on with me and now i still feel with wishes of cry the whole day and i can't support this is a horrible feeling

There is nothing stupid about it. A broken heart is a very difficult thing to deal with especially because you used to be close and it's been a long time. The hard part is the solution. The thing that cures a broken heart is time. While it may not seem like it now, over time your feelings for this person will fade and eventually you'll meet somebody else who will take his place. In the mean time, it would probably be helpful to not follow him on social media and spend time with your friends and loved ones to try to have fun and feel better. You can call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X