Heartbreak comes first as a tsunami and then in waves

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heartbreak comes first as a tsunami and then in waves

I’ve been doing a lot of self work and healing since my last relationship ended (August) and I can’t figure out the specific trigger that’s allowing me to feel the emotions I’m experiencing. I’ve been okay and of course I deal with the occasional “I wish” and “what if” but now I’m finding myself back at a place where I’m crying and I’m sad about it all over again and I’m wondering why this and why that. And I understand that certain situations from this time last year that I never confronted, do certainly play a large role in this but I just don’t understand what it is. Idk, my therapist wants me to engage in this so here I am lol.

You're right, your trigger could be time of year, but they could also be other things as well such as mutual friends, movies, songs, smells, places, and so on and so on. Maybe you have some special fall memories or Halloween related memories, in any case it's not unusual at all for people's feelings to go up and down after a break up. In any case, keep going through it and over time and hanging out with friends/family or doing fun things with others you'll eventually get over them. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X