I don’t know what to do

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don’t know what to do

So me and this boy were dating and all that stuff and we broke up and now he’s saying that he was a video of me and him( sexual content) and I never saw him taking his phone and recording and I wanna talk to him and ask but I don’t know what to say, and that been bugging me so much I’m getting anxious about and I know that probably the right thing to do is talk to him about it but I don’t know what to say

Thank you for reaching out. This person can get into a lot of trouble for this. If they were to be caught having this content or sharing it they can get in trouble with the law. This could be something that you can talk to them about if they really have this and refuse to delete it. If you would like to talk about this further you can call or text our 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline at 888-222-2228.

Comment

That's literally called blackmailing. Confront him, then secretly record him so you have evidence, and report him to the police. Literally. the blackmailing won't stop if you let him claim that he saw a vid abt u and him.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X