I had a crush on a boy that don't notice me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a crush on a boy that don't notice me

ok so I joined on middle school on the last year and I met this boy that I thought he like me because on the first day of school I saw him when we were going to our next class and he made a paper heart and he was talking to other boy and he said " I don't know to who I can give this" and I was behind them and his friend turn the boy i Like to me and he get nervous and I guess that was the moment since I fell in love for him and well some days he made me laugh and forget about all my problems even if he don't talk to me every day he was funny and in the last days was going to be a dance and when I went to the dance one of my close friends didn't come so I was lonely and one of the friends of the boy that I like came to me and told me if I had invite the boy that I like and I said No I tried but I couldn't and he said that he was gonna help me and well yes he helped me to invite The boy thst I like and I did I nvite him if he wanted to dance with me and we dance the song Heat waves abd well that day was awesome then it was a day of ice cream truck and we went outside and we get our ice cream i went to seat with my friends and then I went to ask to all the persons that I met the last year on school for sign my yearbook and well that was good cause I get the sign of all the persons that I wanted, The handsome boys, my friends, and even my crush so I was so happy but when I went to ask at one girls my crush came and said Come and give me a hug and I was freaking out but a acted normal but then he said noo no i was joking just jonking but the girl that was sining my yearbook said no, he really wants to hug you and I just turned red but I kept asking for fims and then my crush ask me to sign his yearbook if I wanted and I said sure but then some pretty girls came there and my crush said this is my girfriend and said my name and then I turn to him and I was completely red but then I just ran out of there wihout saying anything then graduation came and I was happy and proud of myself because I don't even speak english when I joined on school when the graduation done my sister wanted I sign of my crush because I tell lies to my family so they don't get worry about my life in school so my siste was so exited and asked me if I could get a sign of him and like I don't wanted to act like a witch I said ok let's look for him and we found him but I don't wanted to spoke and I said you go but she say no he don't even know me and well i needed to go and I was kind a shy to spoke to him because we weren't really close but the the mom of my crush said do you want that I take you guys a picture and I said no NO, it's all right and my crush said no but then her mom get kind a mad and told to my crush to take a picture with me and that was awesome but also a sad day because I didn't know if i would be able to see him on high school and I was right now I'm in high school and hardly I can see him
    the bad was that I didn't had a phone the whole year and my stepfather have the picture of my crush and I till now and I'm depresed and feel something that never feel before I even learn a song in english and spanish the name of the song is "only love can hurt like this" "baby" "heat waves" and "time of our lives" and every time I heard this songs I cryand i remember about him and i don't know what to do with my felings because every time i see him i stop breathing.and its a horrible feeling
    Starts
    09-11-2022
    Ends
    09-11-2022

Why can't you talk to him again? If you really want to then try. Also why are you telling lies to your family? that can cause stress to feel that you can't be open about how you are doing in school or even other matters. Good Luck in school and if you want to talk about this or anything just text or call 2NDFLOOR anytime 888-222-2228.

Comment

I can't talk to him because, I don't even know I guess that I'm just to shy and he and I weren't best friend he just made me laugh when I was sad or stressed even if he didn't know what was wrong with me he just ahhh. and I tell lies because I don't want that my family get stress for me and I want that they be happy and proud of me and they were, and now I'm doing my best but I really don't know how to talk to him and it feel really bad

Comment

You can keep trying to talk to him until you build up the courage to do so and then see how it works out for you. You don't have to feel bad about it, just take your time until you are ready. Your family would also likely be proud of you no matter what. For any further help, call or text us at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Today I was walking on the hallway and I saw this boy and he talk to me he said HI and said my name and I was in shock and i didn't know what to do And I just started at him and then I said Hi and I move my hand and he also started at me but I was needed to go at my next class and well now I think I start to feel more confident

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X