I Hate that I love Him

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hate that I love Him

I have fallen in love with someone who has completely moved on from me and has been rather awful to me in the past, I wanna ditch the guy for good but i simply cannot separate from him, I went 4 days and felt like it was an eternity just for us to then talk and im filled with guilt rage and sadness once again. I know its not healthy but I really do love him but I feel he never loved me

Breakups are tough and they often take time to heal from, so give yourself some time and space to be okay. It is okay to not be okay all the time through it. Try to keep yourself busy with things you like to do or that make you laugh and surround yourself with people who care about you. Remind yourself what you mentioned above that you feel that he never loved you, that is important to tell yourself. You deserve someone who will care for you the way you care for them. Also, remember you existed without them before and you will again! Hang in there. If you want to talk about this or anything just text or call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Thank you for sharing your situation in this space. Breakups are a very sensitive and individualize thing that sometimes hurt more than we could have imagined. I think all the feelings you are having are warranted and are classic signs of a tough breakup. Allow yourself the time to grieve the relationship as you need to and understand that it is okay to feel hurt and sad at this time. Grief is a funny thing because one day you will wake up and it will hurt a little less and feel a little bit more manageable. Sooner or later you too will be able to move on in a way that makes you happy however that may be. But understand that time will heal these wounds. When you listen to music there are so many songs about this sort of feeling, being torn between loving someone that no longer loves you. Understand that you are not alone in this feeling. Songs, movies, and plays are based on situation a lot like yours which means that many people go through the same rollercoaster of emotions. Maybe try to find some comfort in not being alone in this feelings and give yourself some time to figure out what makes you feel good.

Comment

Breakups are really tough, and I'd like to emphasize that you're not alone in this. It can be really confusing to have mixed emotions for someone, especially if they haven't treated you great in the past. Give yourself the space to really think about yourself. If you were to tell your childhood self about this relationship, would they feel excited for you? Would they feel scared for you, sad for you? Allow yourself to create boundaries and expectations from a partner. YOU ARE WORTH IT! It may seem impossible to move on right now, but try directing that energy back into yourself. Go for walks, listen to music, sing your favorite songs in the car, laugh, get exercise, and drink plenty of water.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X