Help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

I love my boyfriend so much but I just seem to be messing things up all the time. He took me out and I had such an amazing time he bought be a ring, no one has ever done anything like that for me. He ran into some troubles the next day and asked me to help of course I helped I would do anything for him, simply to be with him. Even though it was a stressful time we really made the most of it, it was really fun. Lately he’s been sleeping in a lot which I understand he must be worn out from everything he’s been going through but he doesn’t text me to even let me know he’s okay and he only texted me to tell me he had bought some very unnecessary things which made me upset. I got on to him but I didn’t mean to come off the way I did I just worry about him. But he got upset and didn’t talk to me the rest of the day. The next day we were back to talking terms. I called him and we were good I missed hearing his voice but I messed up I joke around about him just using me but I in no way meant it and he got super upset about it and now he thinks that I think he’s just using me. I feel horrible because I feel like I’m just pushing him to break up with me and I really don’t want that. I love him so much I’m scared to lose him, how do I make things better?

Sometimes couples fight, but it doesn't necessarily mean that the relationship is going to end. Communication is important in most relationships, so talk to him about how you are feeling. You could talk to him about how you were only joking and didn't realize he was going to take your joke to heart. Or that when you got on him about buying those things, you were only concerned about him because you care. You could also talk to him about when he gets upset, talking about what's going on is better than not talking at all. Thank you for reaching out and you can call or text us any time at 888-222-2228.

Comment

It sounds like a lot of this is just because you deeply care for him. Communicating with him that this is how you show your care and concern might help him to understand. Talking through these things is very hard sometimes, and uncomfortable even, but very necessary to be on the same page as your partner. You do not deserve to feel like you are going to be left all the time. Calm, respectful conversation is always a great first step.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X