I love him

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love him

I recently broke up witt this guy I’ve been dating for nearly five months now. I really love him. We’re meeting up tomorrow for an exchange of stuff. I couldn’t help but slip a nice note to him even though we’ve had really bad times.

Sounds like a nice thing to do and pretty harmless overall. Hopefully he enjoys the note you left for him. All relationships can have their ups and downs, but they are all difficult to end, even if there is reason to. Good luck moving forward. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Take everything one day at a time. Changes are very difficult for some people, that is there is no one way to feel about these situations. Overall, if you were not happy, you need to ask yourself what it is that you seek from future relationships and how you can set healthy boundaries so that you are always putting your metal health first.

Comment

As I'm sure it was hard to breakup with someone after five months of dating and building a relationship, it is a very sweet gesture to end it on a positive note. Although you were aware that the relationship was not going to work out, it'll make you look back at this time and feel good about yourself that you initiated a nice end to the relationship rather than end it on bad terms.

Comment

Thank you for sharing...
          Every relationship we go through teaches us something. Teaches us about ourself, others, and what we need and want from others. You spent five months together so rightfully, you are completely justified in feeling sad saying goodbye. But you have learned and grown from this relationship, and will learn and grow from the next. Keep your head high.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X