My boyfriend ghosted me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boyfriend ghosted me

hi, so my boyfriend (online, long distance relationship) ghosted me-- i tried contacting him constantly and he wouldn't pick up @ all, please help, idk how to cope w/ it

Thanks for reaching out and I’m sorry to hear that your boyfriend ghosted you. That sounds very cowardly and immature. I know how hurtful it must feel and understand that it may take some time to get over. It seems like he has proven to you that this might not be the guy you thought you knew and trusted. If he could easily do this to you then he is not the best guy after all. I know it may be difficult but try to not contact him. He would answer if he wanted to and he knows how to get in touch with you. In terms of coping you are just going to have to remind yourself of these thoughts and do your best to keep busy. It will help to try and focus your mind on other things. Also, you need time especially if this is very recent and new. If you would like to talk about this further please call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Good luck with everything.

Comment

Thank you, this happened once (apparently he lost his password to his old account) and now this happened again. i would like to talk about it so ill try to call (when i do the line is always busy but ill keep trying or call the trevor project or smth)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X