Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat

I cant get any girls its like im women repel int

Just going by the name of your post, I'm going to assume that you think the reason you are not attracting women is because of your weight. This is likely not the case as since there are many people in the world and we each have unique preferences for what we find attractive and many of us even find people attractive because of their personalities, which has nothing at all to do with physical appearance. Many things are possible for why you feel like you repel women. Maybe there are women that like you that are shy and don't tell you, maybe you have difficulty recognizing when people like you or maybe you simply haven't found the right person yet. So don't give up, be yourself and maybe someday soon you'll find the person who is just right for you. Call or text us any time at 888-222-2228.

Comment

As the previous post notes, everyone has preferences and plenty of women are not set on one's size/weight! For example, common traits people find attractive are confidence and humor-- all of which are personality based. I would suggest not being so hard on yourself as it's important to be happy with ourselves before pursuing relationships since we're responsible for our own happiness; if you still feel unhappy with parts of yourself, try to work on them in a healthy manner-- one that is sustainable. For example, I was unhappy with my ability to keep up with my friends on hikes, so I regularly walk on my treadmill so that I'd have more fun with friends in the future! Also, if you have hobbies that you could take part in locally (or ones you've been interested in but haven't tried) you may increase your chances to meet women with similar interests or even just friends!

Comment

Like the two previous notes say, personality plays a big role in attraction. Be true to yourself. If you feel like you lack confidence start with pretending to have it. I personally find that when I act confident, I end up feeling confident!

Comment

As the previous posts have said your personality plays a role in how attractive you might seem to others. Don't be too hard on yourself as long as you stay true to yourself there will be someone who sees you for qualities other than appearance.

Comment

I know that it may seem this way, but there are women in every size and color in this world just like there are men. There are still so many people in this world that you have not met. Be true to yourself, don't talk down on yourself, and keep your head high. The right one will come your way when you least expect them to.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
            Working...
            X