Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• victimized me

my boyfriend cheated and played victim and i still want to be with him

Hello, I am sorry to hear about what happened with your boyfriend. Unfortunately cheating is something that can happen in a relationship but is something that can be worked out if the both of you want to work it out. It takes time to repair trust, it would be difficult to pretend like the trust is there if it isn't. This is why good communication is key to making this repair successful. Be sure to talk about your feelings and have him talk about his feelings also be sure to inform him of things that may come off as concerning. It is possible to recover from this it will just take some time and some work. If you would like to talk about this or anything else further please reach out to 2NDFLOOR anytime 24/7 via text or call at 1(888)222-2228.

Comment

Hello, I'm really sorry to hear about what happened. It's so sad to see how common cheating is these days. Like the moderator said above great communication between the two of you will be the key to working things out! But when talking things over and working it out don't forget to do what is in your best interest! As hard as it can be it is always okay to put yourself, your feelings and your needs first. It's going to take some time to rebuild the trust you were at before so make sure to be honest with him and yourself as to what you need. Also remember to listen to him and see if you can both reach an agreement. I hope you are both able to work things out!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X