My bf got tested positive for corona

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bf got tested positive for corona

My bf recently got tested positive for corona and I'm really worried about him and i dont know what to do right now or what to say to him. What should i do?

Thank you for contacting 2ndfloor. At this time, your boyfriend needs to follow a medical treatment plan. If he has symptoms, the doctor will tell him what he needs to do while he recovers. It is likely that the doctor told him that anyone that has been in contact with him needs to also get checked whether they feel symptoms or not. You should get checked and take care of yourself. Please contact your medical provider as soon as possible to discuss situation and follow the recommendations. I know it could be a little scary but we have more information and treatments now than we did last year. While your boyfriend may be on quarantine you can still be supportive and allow him to rest and get medical care. If you want to discuss any other concerns with a support counselor please call 2ndfloor anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X