Scars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scars

I was with my friend (it's a friendzoned relationship haha), and well, we were having a "moment", like a really intimate conversation. He knows I struggle with myself, and but didn't know I used to cut and still have left over scars because of it. He didn't notice first, but he reached for my hand, and somewhere in the process gripped my wrist... and well, noticed the scars. He didn't know what to say, I then got up and left. He called me then, but I didn't answer. I feel like now he thinks I'm crazy Like how can I manage this issues of scars, during intimacy/intimate moments when the other party will notice them? What's the best way to handle these situations?

It is understandable how something like that could dampen the moment. In order to prevent the moment from being taken from you it would be best to try to be open about them prior to such a moment. This way it does not catch them off guard. Chances are that if he felt you were crazy he would not have tried calling you after you left, he may have called out of concern. It may be worth it to try talking to him about it. Remember that your scars are a symbol of something you made it through, which gives you great strength. Try to be proud of your past since it got you to where you are today. If you would like to talk about this or anything else further please reach out to 2NDFLOOR anytime 24/7 via text or call at 1(888)222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X