Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First kiss, to making out, to getting into the bed together.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First kiss, to making out, to getting into the bed together.

So, I'm 12 years old and I'm in 6th grade. So is my boyfriend. We live a couple blocks near eachother. We always walk home together from school. That day both of our parents were at work and his brother was at his friends house so we were both home alone for like 4 hours. That day walking when we got to his house we hugged and he kissed me on the lips and I could feel him getting an erection and I was getting a little horny (I think that's the right word) and I kissed him back on the lips. Then, he brought me into his house and he sat on his chair and then I started sitting on his lap and we started making out. We started moving around and then I ended up laying on him on the ground making out with him. We were on eachother on the ground in his living room kissing and humping eachother. Then, he brought me in his room and he picking me up and he threw me on his bed and we started taking off our clothes. We took off everything but we both didn't take off our underware. We kissed, licked, humped, and felt eachother many times. But, I saw his penis through the hole in his boxers because he had an erection. And then I gave him a blow job. I felt it was the right things to do since he saw my breasts and felt and sucked them. Finally after an hour I left and went home. Since then we haven't stopped talking and texting eachother. And I don't know if was right to get into a bed with my boyfriend when were only 12. We both want to do it again but i dont know if I should. So please help me.

Ultimately, it is your decision whether or not you want to take that step with him. It would be helpful to discuss all of this with him and come to an agreement. Perhaps you can set your limits together and come to a mutual understanding about what you both feel comfortable doing/not doing. Also, remember that having sex can lead to pregnancy or STD's, and that oral sex can also lead to STD's. It is so important to make sure you are using protection, such as condoms when and if you have sexual encounters. It may be beneficial to talk to an adult that you trust like your parents, doctor, school nurse, or teacher for help. Check out the websites www.sexetc.org and www.teenwire.com for more information, or call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help!

Comment

It’s illegal to have sex at 12.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X