i need him

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need him

so me and this guy have been a thing for a while, on and off. but he left. for real this time. i’m at the lowest point i’ve ever been at and going through so much and he has no idea but him leaving made it so much worse. he was the one person that made me so happy and he’s gone too.

I am glad you reached out to 2ndfloor for support. I am sorry you are feeling sad and hurt. Relationships can be difficult but it’s important that you both want the same things. If he is on and off it doesn’t sound like he is interested in a relationship. It important that you reach out to friends and family for support and do things to distract yourself. Time will help you heal and and give you an opportunity to meet someone who wants the same type of relationship. Good luck and please reach out anytime, We are here 24/7 for message board posts, texts or calls. Our number is 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X