I really need him

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really need him

There is this guy who has been helping me through some things that have been happening and I've liked him for 2 years now and I've told him twice and got 2 different answers. He believes in me and talking to him makes me feel safe and back when we were in school being near him made me feel safe, like a protector, He's an amazing guy, I'd be fine if we were friends with benefits I just want him in my life romanticaly or sexualy. He is the most caring,funny,talented,sexy, loving guy I know, he stays up with me when I hurt myself and tells me he believes in me, He's offered to beat people up that were mean to me, I just want him in my life and I don't know how to get him.

I am glad you reached out to 2ndfloor for support. I understand that you would like to have a relationship with this guy but remember he has to want to the same thing too. Right now it might be a difficult time to build a relationship during a pandemic but just keep in contact with him and you never know. There is no magic potion to make someone like you but friends with benefits sounds a little dangerous. It does sound like you have a great friendship and that you both care and support each other. Just go with that for right now and see where it takes you. If you are self harming please look at these websites for support and coping skills- www.selfharm.net and www.selfinjury.com. Good luck and please reach out anytime, We are here 24/7 for message board posts, texts or calls. Our number is 888-222-2228.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 05-10-2020, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X