Feeling like i don

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling like i don

Currently, i am dating an amazing person for almost 8 months. They are funny, adorable, and a sweetheart. They are the best thing that has ever happened to me. But recently, ive been overthinking a lot and i havent told anyone (including them). I am a very awkward person and before we started dating, i was aromantic. I was terrified about dating people because i dont to break up and i dont want them to control my feelings and emotions. Anyways, we dont text as much as we used to. I feel like our conversations and dry and i keep feeling its because of me. I hate continuing conversations no matter who the person is. Even if i try, i feel like what i am saying is boring. I don

Thank you for reaching out! Eight month marker is about the point where the honeymoon phase begins to fade and the relationship truly begins. Typically the honeymoon phase consists of constant messaging and affection because the relationship is so new and fun to explore. This is because both parties may feel insecure about their role in the relationship. Now your relationship is moving into a new phase where you have established your role which provides the both of you to have more independence in the relationship. So the changes you are experiencing within your relationship sound about normal and healthy. Sometimes over thinking these things can lead to over thought on topic content. Perhaps try to remember what brought you guys together or things you have in common and try to move forward with conversations about that. If you would like to talk about this or anything else further please feel free to reach out to 2NDFLOOR via text or call anytime 24/7 at 1(888)222-2228!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X