Sex or is he just using me?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex or is he just using me?

I have been on and off with a boy for several years now and I think its easy to say I'm in love with him. We are really good friends but there is another girl in his life that he has sex with sometimes. I am a virgin. Recently he has been asking me to have sex with him. I am 16 and he is a year older than me. I am nervous that if I do have sex with him, things wont be the same between us and we wont talk anymore. Help!

Just because someone is asking for sex does not mean you have to do it. This is a personal choice that everyone must make on their own when they are ready. Don't rush for someone. If they care about you, they should be understanding that it is not something you are ready to do yet. Also, there is nothing wrong with expressing your feelings about the issue to him and letting him know you are either ready or not ready. If you do decide you are ready, please make sure you use condoms to prevent STD's and pregnancy. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X